Wednesday, August 6, 2008

it ws my b'day on 1st

frnds, it ws my b'day on 1st, the day which i always used to wait eagerly in my childhood.. not because it used to fetch me lots of gifts ranging from stationery to cricket accessories and all, but because of the routine i used to follow on this day. the first thing which i was keen on doing on this day was to bunk from my school. i used to try my best to escape from going school this day and the next day, as it ws a full day playing plan for me and my neighborhood frnds. then those moment of terrific lunch and dinner of my choice which was made by my mother... ahh i relish those tasty moments. and in the evening, my mom used to invite all neighborhood people on dinner on each of us b'day. Gifts toh milte hi the... maza bhi khoob aata tha.. next day too, it ws all about play, play and play.. from gifts i got 1 day back.. kheer poori... i remem those breakfasts. yummy..

like those days , this year too i enjoyed my b'day with my parents who came all the way from munger to pune to mark my b'day. no need to mention ki bahut maza aaya.. all day i got calls from frnds and relatives, spent office hour replying to scraps of b'day wish.

@sim.

No comments: